Our Client is one of the top tier Fin Tech company who is expanding their HR team and looking for a HR Manager to support their growing business.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff
- Manage the organization's employee database and prepare reports
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related.
- 3 years of experience as an HR within Banking industry is a must.
- Solid experience with recruiting skills such as candidate management or applicant tracking systems in technical position recruitment
- Good knowledge to recruitment channels
- Ability to work under high level of pressure
Candidate with less experience will consider as a HR Assistant.
Please contact Sean Lai for a further discussion by +852 3695 5184 or email@example.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.