· Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
· Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
· Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
· Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
· Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
· Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
· Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
· Manage the organization's employee database and prepare reports.
· Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
· Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related.
· 3 years of experience as an HR within Banking industry is a must.
· Solid experience with recruiting skills such as candidate management or applicant tracking systems in technical position recruitment
· Good knowledge to recruitment channels
· Ability to work under high level of pressure
Please contact Doris Chan for a further discussion by 36955181 or firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.