Our client is one of the leading manufacturing firm located in Chonburi. With an expanding business, they are looking for an "HR Manager" who has ability to understand, develop and implement HR strategies and best practice for employees and organization.
Key responsibilities (not exhaustive) for the position are:
- Develop and implement HR strategies, best practice and initiatives and ensure those are aligned with the business strategy
- Develop and review overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation of human capital
- Plan Mid-term and long-term manpower planning
- Ensure recruitment and selection processes are appropriately attracting a diverse range of potential employees including permanent, subcontract and outsourcing)
- Provide fairness and effective compensation and benefits system with competitive compensation structure
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Oversee and manage both potential and performance appraisal system that drive high performance
- Manage and solve employee relations issues and employee union management
- Model and drive employee engagement, promoting a positive working environment and workplace culture to build employee engagement and promote positive behaviours
- Provide and ensure legal compliance with the current industrial, political and business environment.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources Management, Human Resources Development, Business Administration, Psychology or related fields
- At least 10 years direct experience in HR Management
- Experience working at a factory is an advantage
- Age over 37 years old
- Good command of English both written and verbal (TOEIC score 650 or higher)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Business acumen leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in fast paced environment
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.