A Multinational FMCG is currently looking for HR Operation Manager to manage Payroll, HR operation, and mobility. This role will reports to HR Lead and manage a team of two.
- Managing team to deliver HR operations services which are related but not limit to employee life cycle and payroll activities, guiding the team to ensure the delivery of high-quality services to the business and manage the day-to-day relationship.
- Expatriate management - Manage short-term and long-term assignees and permanent transfers during the whole relocation & assignment life cycle.
- Be the main point of contact in mobility situations for the business leaders, transferees/assignees, local HR, payroll teams, talent teams and external global mobility vendors (tax, immigration, relocation).
- Prepare quarterly report of headcount budgeting.
- Oversee payroll operations and benefit administration for every month in timely and accurately manners
- Manage onboarding and offboarding data accuracy in the HR system including tax clearance.
- More than 8 years of HR experience preferably in FMCG industry with managerial experience.
- Strong experience in HR operation including mobility and payroll
- Resourceful, ability to adapt to a fast paced environment
- Able to work independently, pro-active, detailed oriented and adaptable to changes or ambiguity.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
EA Registration Number: R1326770
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105