HRBP Manager (operations)
Our client is a well-known engineering company. They are looking for individuals who have generalist background to join them as "HRBP Manager" and assist them across a range of their business units and internal stakeholders. The qualified candidate must have commercial mindset to partner with business with solid leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Report directly to the HR Lead to drive and support overall HR activities in Thailand
· Provide a consultancy service that delivers best practice and commercially focused HR solutions that support the respective business unit in line with specialist HR functions
· Work in partnership with line management through the understanding of business to actively support management change initiatives
· Work closely with management teams to define talent needs, develop, and implement people / talent plans that enhance business performances.
· Monitor and manage headcount budget, manpower planning by work in partnership with COE
· Provide feedback for improvement of all processes and policies and accountable for driving consistent, standardized and effective service delivery within Employee Relations, Internal Controls & Compliance, Learning, Transitions and Records & Document Management.
· Coach and support line managers in developing appropriate job descriptions and talent profile as well as select right candidate and involve in interview process when necessary
· Understand industry trends and the impact on the workforce and HR programs
Desired Skills & Experience
· Thai Nationality only.
· Age 30-35
· Experience in a Multinational Corporation (MNC) background is a must
· Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
· Young, Fun, Active Characteristics with good presentation skills
· Good command of English Skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.