Our client is one of the global IT MNC which Thailand is the regional hub. There is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional role as a "HC Director" who has solid HR foundation with strong skill in HR Strategy / HR Development / Transformation. The qualified candidate must have commercial mindset with open-minded attitude to drive the culture of the organization with solid interpersonal, communication, stakeholder management, and leadership skill.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Report directly to the Expat Leader, acting as Business Partner, and lead HR team to drive the right culture in organization
- Perform as Strategic HR Partner by leading, managing and enhancing HR matters via consulting, support and guidance to managers on HR matters
- Coach other leaders and team leads in matters such as employee fulfillment and productivity
- Review policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure aligned to current business needs and requirements as well as ensure compliance with the applicable labour legislation
- Create and develop recruitment strategies to recruit the best talent
- Partner with stakeholders on responsive programs for increased employee engagement
- Ensure an effective L&D program and performance management program
- Manage employee grievances and recommend actions, in line with company policies
- In charge of organizational change and transformation projects when needed
- Ensure effective change management plans in place for any significant changes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master's Degree in HR related fields with at least 10 years' experience as HR Generalist in B2B or E-commerce Industry and at least 5 years in management levels in MNC
- Demonstrated strong business acumen with knowledge of multiple business areas, functions, and processes as well as solid knowledge of business and functional issues, and proven track record to positively impact business results.
- Experience in developing people-related guidelines, processes, policies. and developing frameworks
- Competence in connecting people to each other with excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and familiar with working in matrix organization
- Business acumen with strong leadership, strategic, decision making, and coaching skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with ability to multitask and manage in a fast-paced environment
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.