A reputable FMCG is hiring a Regional HR Business Partner to support the SEA business. You will be reporting directly to the HR Director and working along to drive change across the region.
- Be a business partner to support management and teams in a changing environment.
- Advise the Management Team on the interpretation and implementation of Company policies, applicable local laws and collective agreement as they affect human resources decisions and actions.
- Advisory to and partners with top management on all talent decisions including recruitment, promotions and development
- Develop and implement initiatives to attract, retain, develop, manage and motivate a highly qualified work force.
- Ensure development/training plans are in place for managers and staff to increase talent strength.
- Manage process of organizational management review and put in place succession planning.
- Manage process of annual appraisals, incentives, and remuneration (increases /bonuses)
- Constantly review & revise policy, salary structure, welfare & benefits scheme.
- Assure compliance and consistent application of policies and laws across all constituents, including appropriate documentation and timely record keeping.
- Manage relationships with employee representatives e: lead all meetings and negotiate company agreements.
- 7 to 10 years' HR experience with regional exposure, preferably from FMCG or similar industry
- Change management experience will be advantageous.
- Highly agile, adaptable and thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources
EA Registration Number: R1326770
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105