Our client is an insurance firm that operates globally.
- Analyse all the gathered requirements and translate the requirements into solution
- Work closely with Business Unit and vendors to deliver the solution according to the agreed timeline and scope
- Act as the contact person to onboard Business applications to IAM Services
- Engaging businesses to onboard applications
- Support IAM data activities and contributes to the continuous improvement activities to improve identity data quality
You are an individual contributor
You will be reporting to the Manager based locally
Your team based mainly in APAC Region (Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore and more)
This role is 100% technical and you work closely with internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree and professional certifications preferred
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working as IAM Business Analyst with experience in implementing IAM Solution in complex environment
- Minimum 5-8 years' experience working in Cyberark implementation
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, SQL, Advance Microsoft Excel, data analysis is preferred
- Support IAM data activities and contributes to the Continuous Improvement activities to improve identity data quality
Interested, kindly share your CV to email@example.com or call at +603 21749007. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.