Indirect Procurement Manager
Salary: 100 - 130 KB per Month
Location: Chonburi (Amata Nakorn Industrial)
Our partner is an international well know ingredient company. They operate in Thailand for a long time producing a quality product for the global market. Currently, they are looking for an experienced procurement talent for leading and developing indirect procurement activities for the company.
This role is responsible for leading and developing indirect procurement activities. In this role, you will:
- Handling the purchasing function for local and overseas purchasing for indirect materials. (CAPEX, MRO and Service)
- Improve sourcing performance in term of cost saving, supplier sustainability, category strategy,
- Identifying potential suppliers, building and maintaining good relationships with them.
- Maintaining positive relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Manage stakeholder engagement, lead project teams and lead negotiation with key suppliers
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in the manufacturer of food and beverage. You will have a Bachelor's degree or higher in Food science / Food Technology / Supply Chain / Logistics / Purchasing or related field and It is highly desirable that you will have:
- Minimum 8 years of experience Indirect Procurement within Food Manufacturing background or related field.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong competency in strategic procurement management, negotiation, managing projects and interpersonal Skills
- Good in English communication skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.