- Monitor and identify any security gaps and propose effective solutions.
- Synthesize different information security issues and analysis reports into a holistic view of potential threats.
- Conduct and support vunerability assessments, cyber incident investigations and pentration testing
- Lead the remediation and resolution of cyber incidents at the regional organisation level
- Ensure compilance with application security frameworks such as OWASP and SDLC.
- Carry out necessary training for cybersecurity awareness.
- 3-5 years of information or cybersecurity experience is preferred.
- Experience in IT audit or security within a financial domain is an added advantage
- Must have some form of technical knowledge in pentration testing and vunerability assessments (applications)
- Cybersecurity Certifications such as CISM, CISSP, GCIH, GNFA, CCSK, CRIST will be an added advantage
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
Co. Reg No. 201111031K
EA License No. 16S8105
Licence No. 16S8105 | Ea Reg No. R1982287
EA Registration Number: R1982287
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105