You will develop and maintain infrastructure architecture (e.g. reference architectures, principles, models, templates, standards and procedures). You will design information systems to support the enterprise infrastructure and ensure optimal functionality.
- Develop and maintain the infrastructure reference architecture (e.g. reference architectures, principles, models, templates, standards and procedures) with regular review on the technologies and improvements to meet organisational goals
- Analyze business requirements and lead the infrastructure design. Develop and document the proposed technical design for the solution
- Evaluate technology, market trends and industry plus identify prospective impact on business and the success of the project, identifying best practices and lessons learned from the infrastructure aspect
- Create detailed plans for the integration of new systems architecture into existing infrastructure with multi-vendor landscape
- Lead and direct to prepare governing principles to guide decision making pertinent to infrastructure architecture
- Communicate and validate program architecture with infrastructure teams, project management teams, and application teams
- 15+ years in IT industry with 8 years of experience of IT Infrastructure and Network Architecture with global or APAC exposure
- Degree holder or Post-Graduate qualification in IT-related disciplines
- Infrastructure experience across network, database, reference models, design methodologies & architecture frameworks.
- Experience with web tech and building enterprise architecture roadmaps and experience designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions
- Provide technical system solutions, determine overall design direction and provide hardware recommendations for complex technical issues
- TOGAF, CITA, EACOE, Certified SOA Architect,) preferred
- MCSE certifications in Windows 2012 or Windows 2016
- Knowledge of Cisco network and technologies, CCNA(P), CCIE, Linux and Unix, client-server networking and database management
- Experience with fundamental Internet protocols: BGP, GRE, MPLS, CDN, TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, HTTP, FTP, DNS, SMTP
- DevOps, CI/CD pipeline security, API and gateway security, and private and hybrid cloud infrastructure
Next steps are to apply to this job ad with an updated CV or to dgray<at>argyllscott.com.hk for a confidential discussion.