INSTALLATION MANAGER, ELECTRONICS - BANGKOK - INTERNATIONAL ELECTRONICS COMPANY - UP TO 130,000 BAHT A MONTH PLUS BONUSES AND BENEFITS
* Installation / Control System / Technology
* International Electronics Company
* Up to 130,000 A MONTH PLUS BENEFITS & BONUSES depending upon skills and experience
My client is an international Electronics company which deliver innovative advanced Electronics and Communications Technologies solutions for client across the globe, they produce high quality products to meet their customer's high expectations for quality.
Detailed Installation Manager for Platform Screen Doors System are responsible for installation design, procurement, on-site installation, installation testing and as-built drawings including training and deployment of site engineers.
* Coordinate with customers for installation design and site survey.
* Carry out Planning, Design, and Installation for Platform Screen Doors system.
* Support testing and commissioning activity.
* Supervise sub-contractors.
* Monitor and review installation progress and deliverable to ensure that timescales and targets are met, risks are monitored and mitigated.
* Bachelor degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Mechanics Engineering.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in installation/construction management, experience in M&E railway project would be an advantage.
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
If you have any further queries, please call Thanya on 02 107 2571 or email: Tlongprasert@argyllscott.co.th
KEYWORDS - INSTALLATION, ELECTRONICS, DESIGN ENGINEER, DESIGN, CONTROL SYSTEM, TECHNOLOGY, PLATFORM SYSTEM, RAIL WAY
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.