· Work with various departments to identify, assess and mitigate operational risks.
· Present risk assessment findings to risk committee and other senior stakeholders.
· Work closely with the CRO in designing and implementing operational risk policies, practices and solutions.
· Facilitate processes that enhance strategies, plans and methodologies to measure, monitor, and report risks.
· Identify Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and implement solutions to mitigate risks accordingly.
· Play a key role in devising and managing the insurer's Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA).
· Manage the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework that covers operational risks and controls as well as internal/external loss data.
· Degree with at least 7 years' experience in operational risk management in the life insurance space.
· Good knowledge in outsourcing, crisis management, technology risk and business continuity management.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105