Argyll Scott is partnering with a leading pensions company to look for a high calibre internal audit manager and assistant manager to join the growing business.
- To lead and execute the internal audit plan, perform internal audit fieldwork following the planned audit program and approach
- To perform and enhance risk assessment and audit planning process
- To ensure quality assurance deliveries in line with regulatory requirements and standards
- To evaluate internal processes and controls and prepare audit reports with value-added recommendations to management and audit committees
- To support the department head on assurance-related advisory projects
- Degree in Accounting/Auditing/Risk Management or a related discipline with relevant professional qualifications
- 8+ years of related working experience for manager position and 4+ years of related experience for assistant manager position
- Candidates with both Big 4/Consultancy experience and in-house experience in pensions/trustee/funds companies are highly preferred
- Working knowledge of IT Audit and Assurance will be a plus
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
Please directly apply for the position or email your CV to kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk for this opportunity.