A leading retail drugstore operating for more than 100 years having business in many countries are looking for Internal Audit Manager with Thai Nationality to be responsible for leading, monitoring, operating, evaluating and developing organization's risk management, governance and control processes.
· Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what should be covered in audits
· Providing support and guidance to management while leading, coaching and review audits related work
· Ensure and improve internal controls and compliance to be aligned with group policies and procedures
· Providing advice to management and staff at all levels
· Attending meetings with auditees to develop an understanding of business processes and ensure that audit action is closed on time
You will need to have:
· A Bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
· Direct background from Big 4, Audit firm and retail experiences is preferred
· 7 years of Internal Audit experience at Supervisor level
· Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
· Thai Nationality
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.