My client, a regional leading tech giant is expanding its businesses in Singapore. They are looking for a few Internal Control Managers to join the Singapore office to cover the SEA region.
- Perform risk management and internal control of businesses in Singapore, maintain the risk matrix and establish the internal control procedures.
- Perform risk assessments on operation workflows, draft risk control measures, drive the implementation of process and control enhancements and standardize processes and controls for higher operational effectiveness.
- Provide internal training to strengthen the risk awareness in the local office.
- Advise business units on risk management and recommend remediation actions to address the issues.
- Degree holder with over 5 years of experience in operational risk/ technology risk/ internal control/ internal audit in multinational companies.
- Work experience in internet, video gaming, multimedia or technology companies is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan<at>argyllscott.com.hk