International Arbitration Junior Associate
About the role
A reputable US firm has a rare opportunity for a junior associate to join their growing International Arbitration team in Singapore.
About the client
The client's international arbitration group is a recognized global leader in the field. The dedicated team, strategically positioned in the world's principal arbitration centres, handles arbitrations in a wide array of industries, languages, arbitral forums and jurisdictions.
- 1-2 PQE, England and Wales qualified
- International arbitration, commercial disputes experience
- Exceptional international law research and drafting skills
- Strong academic background
- International candidates welcome if the above criteria are met
To discuss this in more detail, please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6597 3216.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.