Our client is looking for an International Recruitment Manager with experience of working with North American institutions covering all of India. This role is focused on developing a portfolio of programmes and taking ownership of two brand new colleges. This is a multi facetted role across several channels and taking full ownership for all the student recruitment activities.
· You will be responsible for all new student enrolment across India as a product subject matter expert.
· As the Recruitment Manager you will be responsible for implementing and executing the regional sales plan.
· Drive internal processes required to successfully meet targets
· Deliver efficient and effective agent group training and launches
· Document FAQs and localise / cascade sales and marketing materials
· Build relationship with Admissions and Visa Compliance Team to ensure increased efficiency in order to improve agent relationships
· Own assessment of product opportunities
· Work with marketing on pricing/competitor insights and product/centre scoping
· Coordinate university in-market visits and university-sought market insights, feeding back to the team on macro and micro economic changes that impact the recruitment numbers
· Work with in-market teams to identify needs and work with marketing to make available localised product materials for all key markets
· Represent brand at exhibitions and recruitment events and ensure NSE budgets are met by centre/program