Our client is one of the leading food and beverage business focused on growth in SEA market. They are now looking for International Sales Manager (European Market) to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. You will oversee sales and distributor expansion in European Market as well as maintain the good relationship with existing with clients.
- Planning and developing sales/marketing strategies in order to expand the business in CLMV regions.
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities.
- Implementing sales/marketing strategies and activities, such as promotions via channels, distributors and retailers, in order to achieve targets.
- Managing promotional activities and controlling related budgets.
- Negotiating contractual terms and conditions with customers for maximizing company benefits.
- Training and supervising export sales staff so they can achieve their targets.
- Traveling overseas, as per the company's business plan schedule.
- Thai nationality ONLY
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in export or international sales
- Must have experience of expanding business in Europe.
- A successful and proven sales track record and outstanding presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented and dynamic person with initiative and high energy levels.
- Excellent English communication skills (both writing and speaking skills).
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leaders company in the world
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul on 02-107-2596 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.