Job Vacancy: International Tax Manager
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Tax Planning: management, anticipation and optimization of the MENA entities effective tax rate:
* Follow up of the new tax legislation and proposal for tax optimization or tax refunds
* Planning and developing new policies and procedures in response to changing corporate initiatives
* Close liaison with Corporate tax function re international tax planning work and foreign aspects of MENA tax planning
* Tax planning and tax optimization, providing tax planning opportunities advice to the business units and corporate tax department.
* Internal tax advising to the MENA agencies
* Dividend planning
* Optimization of cash tax flow
* Involvement in Group and Company reorganizations, acquisitions, reduction of legal entities and disposals, tax aspects thereof
* Identify, quantify and communicate tax-planning strategies for all entities, including researching and developing the most tax efficient action plan and/or ownership structure.
* Involvement in tax aspects in relation to financing of the Group, monitoring thin capitalization
* Management of transfer pricing issues within MENA as well as with other abroad related parties
Tax Reporting/Tax Filing : for statutory and reporting accounts
* Computation of tax provision for monthly and annual financial reporting (actual, annual budget and forecast), ensuring correct tax reporting for both local financials as well as corporate reporting, working closely with the Chief Accounting Officer
* Responsibility for completion and submission of monthly and annual tax returns and reports.
* Ensuring that all filing requirements are completed on a timely and accurate basis
* Following and justifying deferred taxes in the MENA entities
* Following tax reserves and approving these with Group Tax Director.
* Pro-active coordination of and participation in tax audits
* Coordinate and review the company's responses to tax auditors' information data requests and notice of proposed adjustments to ensure accuracy and completeness.
* Transfer pricing issues and documentation.
* Other taxes issues and optimization.
* Supporting payroll department with payroll tax issues (but not in charge of Payroll compliance).
* Tax experience of at least 7 to 10 years, part of it being with a multinational group or professional accounting firm
* Very good accounting and financing background
* Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
* Fluent English and Arabic
* Ability to develop creative, defensible, advantageous tax results within the boundaries of tax laws.
* Demonstrated ability to successfully lead complex, milestone driven projects - including the ability to work effectively across cross-functional teams.
* Expertise in international tax provisions with an understanding of or practical experience with tax laws in the Middle East.
Please send application to: email@example.com