INVENTORY CONTROL / MATERIAL PLANNER, Medical Device- Bangkok - International Medical Device Company - Up To 85,000 Baht A Month Plus Bonuses and Benefits
- Inventory Analyst/ Material Planning/ Medical Device
- International Medical Device Company
- Up to 85,000 THB A Month Plus Benefits & Bonuses depending upon skills and experience
Our client is one of the world largest medical device company, they are looking for an Inventory Control/ Material Planner to join the team.
- Inventory Process and Management
- Material Planning
- To control and analysis inventory level including reduced Obsolescence (E&O)
- Work with key Country based Inventory Analysts, and Sales Managers to build accountability amongst field staff for field stock management activities.
- Implement process improvements
- Handle day to day Sales Representatives on consignment issues and resolution of issues to transactional consignment processes
- To help coordinate regular consignment stock and cycle counts for applicable businesses
- Work with Customer Service, Warehouse and Finance staff to re-classify and reconcile differences in consignment stock counts, i.e. reconcile between SAP and consignment stock take counts.
- Able to travel in Thailand and Internationally
The ideal candidate will:
Has Strong background in Inventory management
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience working in Supply Chain / Inventory management field, either in order management with consignment stock or DC inventory or consignment management and/or cycle count, stock take reconciliation activities.
- Inventory control and forecast system
- Experience in ERP system preferable SAP
If you have any further queries, please call Thanya on 02 107 2571 or email: Tlongprasert@argyllscott.co.th
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.