My client is a reputable composite insurer with strong presence in Hong Kong & Asia. They are looking for a high calibre investment accounting manager to join the team.
- Look after regional investment accounting activities
- Support Hong Kong business with a variety of initiatives related but not limited to new investment mandates
- Acting as subject matter expert in the overall improvement process on administering traditional and non-traditional financial instruments
- Assist in annual audit delivery and compliance with local and group accounting requirements, e.g. GAAP, SAP, IFRS, SOX, etc.
- Ensure timely and accurate implementation of local or group changes related to chart of account, valuation principles and reporting requirements
- Advise business on investment accounting results and interpretation of useful investment data over time
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant.
- Relevant professional qualifications highly preferred
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in fund accounting, investment management in Insurance/Financial Institution
- Strong understanding of Investment Management processes
- Familiar with fund accounting and unit pricing process
- Sound knowledge of traditional and non-traditional financial instruments and markets
- With SAP FSCM, Bloomberg/Reuters experience is an advantage
For further details, please apply or reach out to Karen Yung at kyung <at> argyllscott.com.hk /+852 3695 5184.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.