This position is with a very large private equity house and family office looking to setup a team in Singapore. They are looking to take on board an Investment Director who has roots in Hong Kong (be it HK Citizen/HK PR) to work on group investments and deals. Advantageous for HK Citizen already based in Singapore.
Being the number 1 person in Singapore, you will be reporting directly to family office in Hong Kong, while business partnering with stakeholders to continue expanding the office's foothold in Asia.
· You must be able to read financial statements and analyse potential investments, present to board of directors of exciting investment opportunities
· Work very closely with local and regional business players, find deals and involved in corporate dealings
· Corporate Development when needed to, later stage involved massive target acquisition, M&A or JV with partners
The ideal candidate will be a proven leader in investment field, and should have the following background:
· Minimum of a Bachelor Degree of Accounting/Business/Finance and good to have professional membership of one of the major bodies (CFA/CPA/ICAEW/CAANZ/ACCA or equivalent)
· At least 10 years of working experience in similar capacity
· Advantageous to have a background of Audit/Advisory experience from a Big4 professional accounting firm (3 to 5 years) but not a must
· Experience in business partnering/business development and worked very closed with CEO/MD/GMs
· Strong interpersonal skills with outstanding communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
· First 12 months of the position would see you travelling from Singapore to Hong Kong to stay close to the family office
· HK Citizen/roots from Hong Kong is a Must
· Cantonese language is a must
What's on Offer
· Excellent working environment
· Visa sponsored for Singapore
· International Exposure
Please send your resume to Jansen Ng at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.