One of the fast-growing start-up company in Bangkok, Thailand is looking for the candidates for the position of iOS Developer. The candidate might have a strong passion and interested in coding and in new technologies with the outstanding portfolio which we prefer the candidate who has his/ her application launched in the Appstore.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS and OS X, including mobile phones, tablets, and full-fledged computers. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
The shortlisted candidate must be able to give constructive criticism about the work of others and can receive it about yours and also be proactive about ideas and confident enough to speak up when you have an opinion.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Use CI/CD tools to automated the working process by using automated testing
- Go to events, work, learn, and improve the company's platform and service
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Proficient in Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with Cocoa APIs on OS X
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Strong understanding of Mobile Technology Stacks
- Experience of TDD and automated testing
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools; Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Above the market salary package
- Flexible working hour, Mon-Fri, 10 AM - 6 PM
- Work from home depends on projects
- Holiday allowance 14 Days (negotiable, can be up more)
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Health Insurance with dental cover
- Social insurance
- Company activities; board game, online games, company trip
- Performance review once a year
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.