As an iOS Engineer, you are required to work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
- Be a key member of a team that builds reusable iOS software components for company platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications by monitoring performance of live apps and improving both the code and experience
- A degree or Master in Computer Science
- Minimum 4 years of solid experience and progressive iOS hands on development experience (use of swift 3 and above with Reactive and React Native programming is desirable)
- Collaborate with QA on CI/CD as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure the quality of the app release met.
- Must able to do testing: Unit and UI testing (Espresso, Mockito)
- Must able to conduct Architecture & Design Pattern: MVP, MVVM, Viper
Kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.