The leading Telecommunication company in Thailand is seeking a candidate who is the professional salesperson with highly driven and highly motivated to drive the new market for the company for the position of Business Development Specialist. This position will work closely with the Business Development Manager and Enterprise Director to build a new business with the client in the Enterprise industry.
- Drive new business development/sales effort, plan, develop and implement strategies that maximize opportunities and ensure attainment of the company sales revenue targets for specific markets.
- Develop and maintain successful high-level partners and end-user customers relationships.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management, line divisions regarding sales pipeline, market intelligence updates, forecasts and new prospects.
- Work and strategize together with Division sales/pre-sales teams in proposing solutions and products to meet customers' requirements through Tender bid process, customer procurement or through partners/channels to secure contracts and deals.
- Establish a strategic partnership to advance, improve and ensure business positioning advantages.
- Assist in customers/ partners support during project implementation phase as well as support finance account receivables in account collection.
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University in Engineering, IT, Computer Science, Business or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience with a recent and good relationship with the client in the Enterprise section
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven sales experience and a strong record of achieving aggressive sales targets.
- High level of written/spoken fluency in Thai and English is a must.
- Positive attitude toward team working and willing to work hard.
- Ability to work independent and also could perform as a good team player.
- Good leadership skills by coaching, training and mentoring the team in the future
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.