Our client is an insurance firm based in Kuala Lumpur that operates globally
- The candidate is responsible in lead and perform the full cycle of IT audits, including risk assessment, planning, fieldwork and reporting
- You are required to deliver quality audit workpapers and audit reports
- You need to conduct follow up reviews to assure effective and timely remediation of IT findings by management
- You will play an advisory role to management for IT risk and control matters
- You need to assist with preparing Group Internal Audit reporting to key stakeholders including senior management and audit committees
- Bachelor's degree and CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA professional certifications preferred
- Minimum 7 years of experience in information security in IT auditing and/or IT risk management
- Good knowledge of life insurance / banking industry trends, regulations, and business processes in Malaysia
- Knowledge of IT security controls, prevention tools and cybersecurity trends
- Experience in IT System development methodologies and cloud computing
- Prior experience in auditing insurance companies and understanding of core insurance admin systems & platforms is an advantage is an additional advantage
Interested, kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +603 21749007. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.