Our client is an insurance firm that operates globally.
- Lead and perform the full cycle of IT audits, including risk assessment, planning, fieldwork and reporting
- Conduct follow up reviews to assure effective and timely remediation of IT findings by management
- Assist with the development of the annual audit plans for IT related audits
- Develop and improve IT auditing techniques and assist in creating a standard library of IT audit programs to be used across the regions
- BE the trusted advisor to management for IT risk and control matters
- Prepare Group Internal Audit reporting to key stakeholders including senior management and audit committees
You are an individual contributor and will be working closely with Business Units
You are required to set up IT audit function for the organization based in KL
Your team based mainly in APAC Region
You can choose your career path within the organization as there is no limitation
- Bachelor's degree and professional certifications preferred
- Must have experience working in insurance companies
- Minimum 5-7 years working experience in IT auditing and/or IT risk management
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA or other related professional certificate
- Excellent knowledge of IT audit methodologies, IT project management, and IT governance frameworks
- Knowledge of IT security controls, prevention tools and cybersecurity trends
- Experience in IT System development methodologies (e.g. SDLC, Agile) and cloud computing
Interested, kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +603 21749007. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.