My client is in the telecommunication industry. They are the market leader in the service they are providing now. They are looking for an IT Operations Manager to join their dynamic team. This role will spearhead the entire infrastructure pillar and reports directly to the IT Director. He or she is also expected to supervise a team of 5 to 10 members and committed to drive the IT directions of the business.
- Oversee overall Infrastructure operations
- Be involve in the strategic planning, budgeting, development, implementation and enforcement of overall IT operations
- Take care of the data centres, server rooms, servers (both on-premise and Cloud) and network equipment across the organisation
- Work closely with the IT security team to ensure the cyber security piece is well taken care of.
- Run the implementation of network and infrastructure related projects
- Collaborate with peers and vendors to run
- Partner with IT peers, vendors and your team to resolve any IT operations issues
- Review IT vendors standards and contractual obligations annually
- Manage a team of engineers and be ready to be hands on when your teams are fully engaged on other projects
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related.
- 8 to 10 years of Infrastructure and Operations experience is required.
- Strong hands on experience is networking is a must.
- Good experience in SI and End User environment is an added advantage
- Excellent command of English and a good team player
EA Registration Number: R1331616
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105