Our client is one of the top financial institution with strong market growth, expanding in Asia and looking to boarder their portfolio.
- Deliver proof-of-concept, implementations of cloud infrastructure solutions in large enterprise environment
- Infrastructure maintenance (desktop, server, networking, firewall, cloud configuration), implementing new strategies and streamlining workflows.
- Establish IT protocols and policies to support agile business and work with outsource support to continually improve/automate desktop/user setup
- Define end-to-end architecture strategies, standards and process
- Drive Infrastructure Roadmaps on Cloud infrastructure strategy
- Drive Cloud Infrastructure services across Storage, Databases, Identity and Access Management etc
- Provide advisory on Security, Risk and Compliance based on access management, network setup
- Degree in IT/ Computer Science related disciplines
- 10+ years' work experience in IT infrastructure, of which at least 3 years with people management capacity
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure, spanning across servers, network, storage, firewall, cloud etc.
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Business proficient in Mandarin and English
- Forward thinking and growth mindset
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Associate Director/ Senior Manager
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at firstname.lastname@example.org
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk