About the Company
Our client is an organisation that empower innovation and technology ecosystem. As a Senior Project Manager, you will play a vital role in leading and growing the company's IoT technology and the infrastructure team; particular focus on the topics of Smart Building, Energy Monitoring, Smart City and Home.
About The Job
- Managing and developing the infrastructure for multiple Real Estate projects. This includes Smart Building, Digital Twin, and IoT solutions.
- Act as project manager, coordinate with the wider, cross-regional, project team to manage project activities, including preparation, deployment and on-going support.
- Lead the technical design of network, distribution network, WIFI, in-building system, indoor/outdoor cabling.
- Build and submit project budgets, track "actual" costs, and ensure no unforeseen over runs.
- Establish a project communication plan, keeping the project team, stakeholders and management, up to date on each project being worked on. This includes representing IT at regular meetings with the wider project team, and running regular Sync meetings with project team.
- Manage internal team and external project vendors. Prepare RFP, RFQ
- Work with and manage the supplier relationships in the delivery of projects and services.
- Complete Post Project Reviews, for all completed projects, and share lessons learnt, with the wider PM community.
Skills & Experiences Required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, preferably in computer science or engineering-related.
- Professional certification in project management will be a plus (e.g. ITIL, PMP)
- Proven working experience in project management and demonstrating good knowledge of the complete project life cycle.
- Experience in similar-relevant industry or from a IT solution provider will be an added advantage.
- Strong communicator with positive attitude; ability to convey complex issues concisely and accurately
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build productive working relationships and influence
- Strong presentation skills, ability to influence team members, stakeholders and external partners
- Pro-active and willing to learn new skills and knowledge
- To be able to multi-task and plan effectively when working with a variety of project teams in an often high-pressure, competitive environment
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at email@example.com
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk