Argyll Scott works with the international firm in Thailand. Now, they are looking for a Japanese speaking IT Manager to work lead the IT team in order to support all IT activities across ASIA region.
We are looking for someone who has strong experience as an IT Manager in the global organization. The suitable candidate should be able to design and plan road map for all IT projects and ability to manage the local team to do support tasks.
I am looking for candidate who has the follows:
- Create, Implement and manage IT in ASIA
- Put into practice IT Strategy for each AEC countries
- Development of Mobile App., implementing call center system and work management system
- Network and Hardware are currently managed by IT member, therefore will be more on Software
- Graduate from IT or related fields
- At least 5 years' experience in management level of IT Infrastructure fields
- IT Management Experience in user department
- Identifying in locating vendor and managing them
- Japanese and English must be in business level
- Open for Japanese nationality candidate who has experience as an expat
If you interest in the position, please apply or call 02-107-2875
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.