Argyll Scott is working with client in FMCG business to find Information System Senior Manager. The potential candidate should have working background in Retail/ E-commerce business and familiar with CRM, ERP retail.
- Define the IT needs for the Subsidiary and be responsible for implementing computer systems
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services and the training to key-users.
- Manage IT Department (team of 3 persons) by training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance,
- Manage Information technology and Core IT systems (Retail ERP, Accounting System, CRM system, Data Intelligence tool , IT flow , Office Infrastructure)
- Manage IT Third Party service providers (Data Center hosting provider, Retail IT Service Provider, …) and monitor Service Level Agreement
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Help define IT infrastructure, architecture, and processes in compliancy with our Group IT Policy
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of experience working in IT operations
- Experience leading and managing IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- IT infrastructure and IT operations best practices
- Language: Thai / English (compulsory)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.