Argyll Scott is working with leading consulting in Thailand to find candidates for Identity and Access Management for their projects. There are huge headcounts of this kind of position opening since senior level to senior management level. If you keen to this job function, it's is your chance to explore!
- Working directly with clients and Accenture teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing I&AM solutions across a variety of vendor products.
- Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the client account team and client.
- Understanding the business direction of companies and creating optimized I&AM architectures to meet their business needs.
- Building knowledge capital through research and development and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related.
- IAM experience in designing and architecting solutions based on client requirements.
- Configuration and implementation of packaged or custom IAM solutions including: Design and develop automated provisioning and reconciliation of IT resources/ Request-based application and resource provisioning/ RBAC authentication to entitled applications and resources/ Role-based resolution of approvers for request approval flows/ Single Sign-on/ Privileged access
- Minimum experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Functional Skills: Access Management/ Identity Governance/ Directory Services/ Identity Provisioning/ Identity Management/ Identity Management as a Service/ Privileged Identity and Access Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IAM Vendor technologies or skills: Oracle product Suite, CyberArk, Okta, SailPoint, RSA/Aveska, ForgeRock, Dell/Quest, PingIdentity, Saviynt.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.