My client is a well established insurance firm who need someone to build and maintain cloud environments to help scale the shared service public cloud infrastructure and give technical engineering and system administration advice to build resilient cloud infra that leverages cloud-native capabilities including auto-scaling and automated management.
You will provide overall application, cloud infrastructure and operational security guidance for in-house and third-party groups.
- Build and maintain public cloud platform infrastructure as code services
- Responsible for public cloud infrastructure in terms of non-functional requirements like security, availability, and reliability.
- Proactively maintains a broad knowledge of cloud engineering trends and technology advancements
- Performs application security assessments and leads remediation activities as part of the application security program and ensures application teams adhere to the SSDLC Framework
- Participate as a key member for security incident response activities
- Ensures teams are validating for OWASP and performing industry leading application security practices
- Guides teams to meet compliance and regulatory requirements
Requirements Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience
- 10+ years' experience performing IT related roles
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with application deployment, setup and configuration on public cloud services
- 2+ years overseeing operations for infrastructure and applications on the public cloud
- Cloud Architecture or SysOps Associate certifications
- Certification as an Information Security Professional (CISSP)
Skills and Abilities
- Must possess an advanced engineering knowledge of Public Cloud Services, specifically in relation to Security but also: Monitoring, Access, Compute, Storage, Networking, Configuration, and Database services
- In-depth familiarity with Infrastructure as Code automation tools such as Terraform, Cloud Formation, etc.
- Experience with programming and infrastructure automation (e.g. AWSCLI, Ansible, Python, Shell, Java, and JSON)
- Experience designing, developing, deploying, testing in public cloud architecture
- Research, design, analyze, and modify Cloud-based Enterprise-wide systems and application software
- Experience in system technology security testing (vulnerability scanning and penetration testing)
- Experience in application technology security testing (white box, black box and code review)
- Team oriented and ability to collaborate effectively with highly skilled cloud ops engineers
- Strong background in Information Security and compliance controls
- Some experience in agile methodologies
Next steps would be to apply with an updated CV to dgray<at>argyllscott.com.hk for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.