My client is a FinTech firm within the banking space. There are 30 in the IT Team and 100+ people overall. They need someone to help develop and maintain the overall network, AWS cloud and infrastructure security design and integration.
You will formulate a set of policies, security standards, controls, guidelines and best practices on Cybersecurity and help ensure IT Security readiness so you will need a minimum of 5 years' experience in technology roles preferably from a startup because we have a flexible working culture
- We woudld expect you to develop and maintain the overall network, cloud and infrastructure security design and integration and formulate a set of policies and security standards, controls, guidelines and best practices on Cybersecurity while promoting awareness in information security internally and ensure compliance with Cybersecurity standards
- Identify and coordinate the planning, development and implementation of technical security controls, including patches for system vulnerabilities and all technologies deployed
- Define information security requirements for deploying new security technologies
- Responsible in preparing system documentation and reporting
- At least 5 years relevant experience in IT Security/Information Security
- Hands-on experience with IT infrastructure security assessment including commercial and open source security testing / vulnerability analysis tools
- Solid experience of key security technologies and the anomalies or alerts triggered within
- Technical knowledge of security domain subjects (e.g. Servers, Desktops, Network, Virtualization, Internet, and Mobile and Web technologies)
- Knowledge of information security frameworks/standards
- Adaptive, strong analytical skills and highly aware of information security
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese & English
Next steps would be to apply with an updated CV to dgray<at>argyllscott.com.hk for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.