Argyll Scott is working with a global financial service and technology. They are currently seeking a talents to support their business. If you are looking for a career growth in a multi cultural company, this job is a perfect place for you.
- Strong knowledge of Java (J2EE, Springboot)
- Experience more than 3 years in Java
- International culture company
- This position is for Thai only
- Works closely with business analysts to drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Be a team member of the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding and testing applications.
- Experienced developer works closely with the Technical Architect and the BA's to translate functional requirements into technical approaches and layout the basis of the implementation
- Develop new features and improvements of applications for electronic payments platform
- Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications * Codes, tests, debugs and documents software applications
- Technical experience in Java, J2EE, Springboot
- Good knowledge of application Services (Websphere, MQ, Jboss) and Cloud Computing Services
- Understanding for Banking, finanical, Mobile, Credit Cards sectors
- Very good command of English and Thai
- THAI National only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.