RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
We require someone who has excellent communication skills, highly organized and detail oriented. Activities may include communication and planning, process modelling, data analysis, business and functional requirements documentation, test specification, planning, coordination and execution.
· Aid the lead BA and Program Director
· Coordinate with business and technology partners to get feedback and sign off's
· Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
· Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
· Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
· Ensuring project deadlines are met.
· Determining project changes.
· Providing administrative support as needed
· Undertaking project tasks as required.
· Assist with preparation and communication for; Conference Room Pilot, UAT, Training
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE
· 2-3 years' experience in business analysis, system integration, business transformation, project management preferred.
· Able to manage project milestones and risks.
· Experience in business process reengineering and software development life cycle is a plus
· Experience in system analysis and writing business and functional specifications is a plus.
· Strong data analysis, data mapping and reconciliation skills.
· Bachelor's Degree
· Advanced professional qualifications are considered a plus.
· Good communication skills including the ability to compile and contribute to management level presentations.
· Strong interpersonal, problem solving skills
· Understand limitations of technology, identify trade-offs and drive prioritization across teams.
EA Registration Number: R1879557
Argyll Scott Interim Pte Ltd (f.k.a. Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd) EA Licence Number: 16S8140