About our client;
Our client is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. They're aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market. For this position, our client is looking for down-to-earth, straightforward and result-oriented people with a vision in order to be a global operator of Multiple Food & beverage brands with the objective of providing satisfaction to all stakeholders and value customers, the applicant who interested to apply this type of position must have the manufacturing background and experience in Finance planning & Analysis, Costing, Budgeting, Forecasting, Finance reporting and fundamental of accounting knowledge.
· To support Corporate Financial Controller in timely and accurate reporting of The Minor Food Group Plc. include responsibility for monthly business analysis reports, assisting effective budget preparation, accurate financial forecast and statutory accounts & reports.
· Assist Corporate Financial Controller/Finance Director in the financial statements on a monthly/quarterly basis
· Review of a monthly report of business assignment in order to develop reporting procedures are clearly defined and updated to reflect the business needs.
· Monthly prepare Cash flow forecast of business assignment to Treasury team.
· Monitor and control business performance by comparison of actual results versus budget on a continuous Basis.
· Supporting financial information to IR and TRIS (if required)
· Participate in annual budget & monthly financial forecast, cash flow forecast which will involve in collecting information from business assignment.
· Provide business analysis support follow management requirement.
· To ensure budgetary analysis and presentation be prepared on timely basis
· Complete projects and other assignments by working in collaboration with key stakeholders, team members, colleagues, clerical staff, etc. and follow up on results.
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors
· Strong command of spoken and written English and computer literacy
· Be self-motivated, a strong team player and enable to work under pressure and coordinating work
· At least Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance or Master Degree in a plus.
· At least 2-3 years in accounting / financial managing reports to management, with experience in food service, hotel or retail industry would be advantage
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.