Our client is one of a leading and fast-growing startup company. whom is currently seeking for candidates who have experienced in recruitment and employer branding background to join them as "Junior HR Manager" and assist them across wide range of business units including coordinate with internal stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Developing Employer Branding Framework
· Managing employer branding project
· Be a project lead to such as campus roadshow, to build a strong and healthy talent pipeline
· Lead Management Trainee program to develop and gloom potential young talents
· Coordinate with people and culture team to create an comprehensive and meaningful message for communication team to project these story through online media
· Plan and generate content for in-house platform to create more interconnecting relationship with talents and organization
· Build and execute strategy in which can create and engaging working environment for talents
· Working along with Marketing team to gain visibility in the market through sponsorship and campaigns
· 2 - 3 years experiences in recruitment, preferred professional recruitment
· Experience delivering first-to-market initiatives and testing new technologies
· Ability to demonstrate clear, creative and strategic thinking
· The initiative to be proactive, self-driven and able to lead large-scale projects and programs
Location: BTS Surasak
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.