Our Client is a world-famous global beauty Company. We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company's solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Proven experience as a Key account manager from Cosmetics and Skincare or Fragrance is preferred
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or call to Khun Pong at 02-107-2872
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.