Our client is an insurance firm that operates globally.
- Contribute to the technical direction on key management systems, including policies, standards, strategies, automation and governance
- Provide guidance to key stakeholders on PKI lifecycle, processes and procedures
- Ensure that tasks involving key management life cycle events are monitored and documented in accordance
- Involve in integration of key management with Web and Database systems
You will be reporting remotely to the Senior Manager based in HK
You will be managing 2 headcounts locally and work with cloud and network security team closely
Your team mainly based in APAC Region (Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore and more)
This role is 50% technical and 50% operational
You are required to travel 1-2 times in a quarter
- Bachelor's degree and professional certifications preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in Information Security
- MUST have exposure in encryption
- Knowledge of key management processes and operations
- Experience in network, Operating systems, database and other server related technology.
- Certified in CISSP, CRISC, CEH, GSEC are preferred
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.