- Collaborate with the regional cross fucntional teams to design and make decisions on products.
- Build highly scalable systems that can support the core platform
- Contribute to the advancement of the product & technology.
- End to end development of projects and features.
- Improve the design and layout to engage more consumers.
- Write clean, awesome, and efficient code.
- Driving change and taking ownership & accountability to deliver business objectives.
- At least 5 years of hands on end to end mobile application development projects.
- Experience in React Native is a must.
- Able to operate within a fast-moving pace of a start-up.
- Experience in operating within the AGILE methodology.
- Knowledge of financial service systems is a plus.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
Co. Reg No. 201111031K
EA License No. 16S8105
Licence No. 16S8105 | Ea Reg No. R1982287
EA Registration Number: R1982287
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105