Argyll Scott is helping a hugely successful company to find a Talented Lead Software Engineer to join their genius team to help them reach the very exciting new project success and to grow their business in Thailand. The company provide outstanding financial service to millions of customers.
The successful candidate will get involved with the following responsibilities:
- Lead and oversee Developer team,
- Provide expertise in advanced programming concepts, technology standard, and tools,
- Stay up-to-date on industry standards and incorporate them appropriately,
- Define development aspects and make sure the technology, workflow, and coding standard meet the requirements,
- Develop web & mobile application platform, and API,
- Coordinate with different technology & business units, and third parties on technical solutions,
- Assist with testing, debugging, documentation and overall quality assurance of projects.
- Contribute to internal initiatives such as improving our development processes,
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in IT or other related fields,
- Over 5 years in Software Development Life Cycle,
- Have high passion in coding,
- Experienced Python, Java, or other opensource technologies,
- Experienced Web & Mobile Application,
- Experience API Development,
- Experienced or have knowledge in Hadoop,
- Experienced Cloud technology,
- Experienced or well understanding in CI/CD,
- Experienced Agile development practice,
- Have knowledge of DevOps,
- Good problem solving and analytical skill,
- Good leadership skill and able to consult team member,
- Good interpersonal skill,
- Experienced banking and/or financial industry will be your big advantage,
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most successful companies to enhance their technology team performance. The company provides the successful candidate with fun & professional working environment, excellent salary, and great benefits
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately or call Benji of Argyll Scott at 02 107 2873 for more detail.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.