Argyll Scott is urgently helping a very modern digital media platform company based in Bangkok city to looking for a right Thai Lead UX Designer to help leading their newly established UX Designer team. There are continuously growing their business and expanding their team to support their very interesting digital clients.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Leading UX Designer team,
- Enhancing UX Design Methodology and activities,
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in all areas of UX, including user-centered design methods,
- Developing Research activities,
- Defining User journey, touchpoint, and story,
- Own the end-to-end design process, ensuring timely, detailed, and polished deliverables,
- Mentors junior UX, UI and Creative resources, providing goals, development, career insight and guidance in facilitating discussions and creating deliverables,
Successful candidate must have at least five years UX experience and at least a year leading UX design team, and meet with the following requirements:
- Hands on User-Centred Design Methodology,
- Experienced Sketch, Illustrator, and prototype tools,
- Experienced foundation the in design process and design strategy for software products,
- Experienced UX analytic tools, and data analysis,
- Experienced Digital Innovation, Product Design & Benchmark,
- Very good interpersonal and leadership skill,
- Have creative mind and think outside the box,
- Good English Skill,
This is one of the greatest and very challenging opportunity for you to lead their professional Design team to help enhancing their exciting services. They are looking after their employee very well, providing great base salary and perks.
If you interest to try an interesting product with a huge and stable company, please click apply or call Benji at 02 107 2873 for more detail. Alternatively, you can also send her your English version update CV directly at email@example.com .
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.