Learning and Development Leader
Our client is a leading Global company with various types of innovative services worldwide. They have a highly profitable portfolio of businesses and are actively acquiring new investments in up and coming industries. With a business spanning, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional role as a Learning and Development Leader who has ability to understand business needs and HR market trends in strategic way to build effective learning strategies to develop and enhance all people' capacities for all employees in the organization.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Identify competency development model, training needs, design and organize training and development program for employees
· Execute overall training process, needs assessment, development and/or outsource of training programs, and evaluation of the effectiveness of training
· Identify, develop, manage, and evaluate training and development programs based on both the organization's and the individual's needs, and provide progress updates for Head Office, Stores, and Distribution
· Working with third party consultants and professionals on how to improve in-house employee learning and teaching strategies
· Designing in-house materials and resources for employee development and education
· Develop learning program which in line with organization blueprint
· Developing a blended approach which integrates different learning modes, such as coaching, classroom instruction, online learning and action learning
· Build L&D capability in the business to enable functional capability teams
· Research the latest learning trends and best practice to design and deliver learning program
· Develop and delivery management information reports to track and benchmark learning and development participation, costs, benefits, etc.
· Managing the budget for the organization's training processes
Desired Skills & Experience
· Degree qualified in Management or HR related field is preferred but not a requirement, Master would be an advantage
· Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
· Excellent problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills
· Strong negotiation, time management, self-management skills
· Team player with great networking and influencing skills
· Thai National ONLY
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.