About the company
One of the biggest TMT companies with strong presence in Singapore, offering a full range of services for both consumer and corporate markets.
About the Role
A team of more than 10 lawyers, close-knit and are given full autonomy to make decisions. The team works together and are willing to adapt and learn. This is a generalist corporate and commercial (including but not limited too commercial contracts, licensing, NDA's etc) role supporting one of the many business streams of the group. Provide legal advice on corporate / commercial matters to support the business.
- 12 years and above post qualification experience
- Common Law qualified
- Legal experience in generalist roles ideally within the communications, media or technology, cyber security industry
- Must have team management experience
- Strong legal drafting and negotiating skills. Must be able to negotiate independently and confidently
- In-house legal experience is a must. Able to handle stakeholders and hold discussions with senior management
- Able to work independently or in a team, with initiative to seek guidance as necessary
EA Registration Number: R1656454
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105