About my client
One of the leading Tech giant with a stellar track record of providing IT Infrastructure services such as cloud computing, content delivery, database services and more. The business is currently looking for a Legal Counsel, to support the rapidly growing digital business, in India and Singapore
About the role
- Responsible for drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex commercial contracts.
- Provide advice on a variety of data privacy and content-related issues.
- The role includes managing legal issues that arise in existing commercial relationships, advising on new structures and handling pre-litigation legal disputes and inquiries.
- At least 5 years pqe, admitted to practice law in India, Singapore or other common law jurisdictions
- Strong private practice experience, particularly in a technology-focused practice
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills with experience in having negotiated complex transactions.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, for liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong stakeholder management skills is a must
- Ability to work in a team and manage competing priorities
EA Registration Number: R1656454
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105