About the role
This role is with my client in the financial service sector. A great opportunity for an immediately available Singapore qualified lawyer. This is a 6 months contract and reports into the Head of Legal.
- Provide commercially and legally sound advice and support to the organization
- Draft, review, and negotiate contracts and other legal documents relating to NDA, employment, M&A, services, consultancy, and IT related etc.
- Give advice on regulatory and compliance matters including anti-corruption, personal data protection laws, and cybersecurity
- Work with appointed external service providers/legal counsels while monitoring and managing legal costs, quality, and service
- Work with the appointed Corporate Secretarial firm to administer corporate matters/proceedings
- Such other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Singapore qualified lawyer, with 4-6 years pqe with experience in general corporate work
- Strong commercial contracts drafting, reviewing, and negotiating skills
- Able to work independently and in a team, with initiative to seek guidance as necessary
- Experience in Personal Data Protection Act
- Ability to translate complex legal or factual issues into plain English advices/communications
- Organized and meticulous
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
EA Reg No: R1982285