A fast-growing bank in Hong Kong is looking for a Common Law qualified lawyer to join the legal and compliance team. They are looking for legal counsel to support in general legal matters and advise on legal and regulatory matters..
- Provide legal support to the bank on regulatory, licensing and general corporate and commercial matters.
- Review and assist to negotiate contracts and agreements for the bank.
- Development and implement internal policies and procedures.
- Maintain good communication with internal parties and compliance team to manage legal/ regulatory risks.
- Common law qualified lawyer with PQE 3+ in legal advisory experience in banking or private practice.
- Familiar with HKMA regulations.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to balance risk and control.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan <at>argyllscott.com.hk