About the client
Leading European bank with a presence across Asia
About the role
Responsibile for supporting all legal amd operational aspect pertaining to the Singapore business
- Provide basic legal advice on basic essential legal issues to business lines and support functions
- EReview and assist Business to prepare and negotiate bilateral financing documents based on bank's standard templates to be signed with clients of the bank.
- Transaction management of various finance transactions with external counsel.
- Compliance with external counsel policy in all matters with external law firms.
- Oversee and manage the power of attorneys and authorisations of authorised signatories
- Reviewing power of attorneys, board resolutions / minutes and constitutional documents
- Project management of new legal initiatives
- Work with Head of Legal and/or external legal counsel for updates to legal templates
- Support Head of Legal l in day to day legal matters including without limitation, production of monthly and quarterly reports, maintaining accurate and up to date records of external legal spend, KPI reports and basic word processing.
- 1-4 years expereince as a lawyer either in practice or inhouse within a banking institution
- Experience delivering legal advice across general banking & finance related topics
- SGP qualified lawyer
- Ability to take ownership, work independantly and deal with global stakeholders
EA Registration Number: R1871862
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105