About the company
My client in the fintech space is looking for a Legal Counsel. You will be part of the legal team, reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel based in Singapore. This is a great opportunity for a proactive candidate to take more accountability and responsibility to partner with senior stakeholders.
About the role
Excellent opportunity to be part of a fast-growing and dynamic business with global coverage.
- Supporting the Senior Legal Counsels to provide strategic legal and business advice to the company in all matters related to all function areas.
- Conduct legal research.
- Manage various regulatory reporting requirements in APAC
- Manage corporate secretarial work for existing and new markets in APAC
- Supporting lawyers in the region, if required
- Such other duties as assigned from time to time.
- 3 - 6 years PQE, admitted to practice in at least one common law jurisdiction.
- Either from Private practice or In-house experience in financial regulatory role or litigation/disputes background
- Strong analytical skills and have an eye for detail.
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, for liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You must be someone with initiative, energy, and a willingness to learn and provide commercial solutions to the business.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
EA Reg No: R1982285