Argyll Scott is partnering a leading insurer to look for a high-caliber legal counsel to join the team. The position will be reporting to a Senior Legal Director with dynamic project exposures.
- Draft, amend and review insurance legal contracts and marketing materials
- Provide legal advice in accordance with existing and upcoming legislations/regulations to ensure business units and operations are in compliance with applicable laws
- Provide legal advice in a wide variety of new business initiatives and ad-hoc projects
- Assist in litigation with the cooperation with external lawyers
- Support the legal team for communication with relevant regulators
- Recognized degree holder and above
- Qualified lawyer with 5+ years post qualification experience
- Familiar with IO, SFO, MPFSO, CO and PDPO regulations
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Chinese
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
For further details about this position, please contact Karen Yung at +852 6517 3838 or email@example.com